Worldwide visas by Consular Assistance, Inc.
Visa to the Equatorial Guinea
The Embassy of Equatorial Guinea in Washington D.C. advises that while U.S. citizens are not required to obtain a visa to enter, the Embassy requires that the following documents be submitted to their office prior to the travel:
- Photocopy of valid U.S. passport, showing name, birth date, passport number, and expiration date.
- 2 Visa Application Forms, fully completed and signed
- 2 Passport-type photographs
- If traveling on business, the applicant is to forward a letter from his employer,
stating the nature and duration of business, as well as a financial statement
from the company financing, the travel confirming a minimum amount of
2,000. 00 US$ that would cover all expenses while in the Equatorial Guinea.
Applicants must sign their forms.
- If traveling on tourism, the applicant must send along the forms and passport
pictures a bank statement or equivalent, declaring also a minimum of 2,000.00
- If the applicant is to stay more than ninety (90) days, he/she must obtain a
permit from the National Police Bureau in Malabo or Bata and prove sufficient
funds for that term or submit an employment contract that will guarantee his
expenses in Equatorial Guinea.
- As American citizens enter the country, they should expect to present a valid
passport and proof of smallpox, yellow fever and cholera immunization to the