Worldwide visas by Consular Assistance, Inc.
Visa to Bangladesh
In order to obtain a visa to Bangladesh applicants should provide to our Agency the following:
- Valid, signed U.S. passport. Must be valid for at least 6 months after departing and contain at least one blank visa page.
- 3 passport-type photographs.
- 2 filled out visa application forms
- Fees and proccessing time: US$ 140 (Money order, company check or personal check made out to Consular Assistance, Inc.) Processing time - 2-3 days.
- Depending on purpose of visit please attach one of the followings:
- Tourists should attach travel itinerary brief tour plan.
- Official and Business visa requires letter of justification/financial guarantee from the employer.
- Missionaries must provide appointment letter by the church, which should contain
“No Objection” by the concerned ministry.
- Employees working in NGO must provide the appointment letter of the NGO concerned and the NGO
Affairs Bureau in Dhaka must attest that. Other work visas require appointment letter.
- Application for shooting in Bangladesh to produce TV/Video Film/Documentary by Foreign
network/organization must be filed in Form FF-1 & FF-2 and regular visa application form.
- Students require financial guarantee certificate and letter from the Educational Institution, which should
be attested by the Ministry of Education.
- Self-addressed pre-paid envelope.