Worldwide visas by Consular Assistance, Inc.
Visa to Bahrain
In order to obtain a visa to Bahrain applicants should provide to our Agency the following:
- A valid passport. (Must be valid for at least 6 months after date of departure to Bahrain ).
- One filled out visa application form.
(All applications for minors must be accompanied by a letter of consent from both parents and a photocopy of both parents' passports. Single parent needs a legal document stating that he/she is the legal guardian.)
- One passport size photo.
- A LETTER STATING THE FOLLOWING:
- For a business visa:
An original letter (on company letterhead) stating the purpose and duration of the visit and the applicant's responsibility for all travel expenses. (Photocopies are not accepted).
- For a tourist visa:
A letter stating the purpose and duration of the visit and the applicant's responsibility for all travel expenses. (Photocopies are not accepted)
- Fees and proccessing time: Money order, company check or personal check made out to Consular Assistance, Inc. for US$ 90 for a multiple-entry visa valid for 5 years and allowing a maximum stay of up to 4 weeks per visit. Processing time - 3 days.
- Self-addressed pre-paid envelope.