VISA TO UKRAINE
New rules for US citizens
According to the new regulations visa is not required for US citizens:
- who travel to Ukraine for the first time and do not intend to stay in Ukraine more than 90 days;
- who's total stay during the 6 month period from the date of the first entry does not exceed 90 days.
For all other cases the visa is required.
In order to obtain a visa to Ukraine at the Embassy of Ukraine in Washington, DC applicants should provide to our Agency the following:
- A valid, signed passport (no copies), with visas pages available. The passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the expected departure from Ukraine.
- One filled out visa application form (PDF format). Should you have any questions please contact us to get help. Please leave blank the fields you are not sure about and we'll fill them out for you.
- One passport-size photo.
- If you submit a passport of a child alone it must be accompanied by a joint notarized written request from both parents or copies of their visas.
- Processing fee: money order made out to Consular Assistance, Inc.
- A pre-paid, self-addressed envelope. In order to avoid papers loss we do not recommend sending them by regular mail. Note: We do not bear responsibility for delays or losses beyond our control in the U.S. mail or any other courier services.
- Please mail all materials to:
Consular Assistance, Inc.
6351 Burgundy Leaf Lane
ALEXANDRIA, VA 22312
Type of visa
9 biz days
3 biz days
| 1. Single entry
| 2. Double entry
| 3. Multiple entries
| 4. Transit visa: double entry
You can always contact us to check the status of your visa.
Above-mentioned fees include the Embassy's fees and our Agency's service fees.